Surprisingly, many college girls work in questionable ways for money. I babysit a lot, as many brats as possible, to help pay for school. However, it is not where the real money lies. That I can't share with many people since others may judge it harshly. It's the fathers. That's where the big money is. What do I mean? So, I'll put it this way. They often drive me home once I finish babysitting for them. Sometimes things "happen" after the drive. I'm pretty sure you can guess what I mean.
Most college sluts are no strangers to handjobs, blowjobs, etc. I happen to give such "favors" to the dads of the children I sit for. Look, many of these men have wives who are overworked, anxious, and neglected. You have no idea how lonely and in need of physical touch some people may be. That is where I come in. It began with a father making a pass at me. I was flattered but declined him. Anyway, it was the first time. Then, the next time, he promised to "make it worth my while." When I asked him how much, he brought out a fifty-dollar bill. Just a five-minute hand job. It was the simplest money I'd ever made. It wasn't like I was being a pantyhose slut again or anything!
That's where it began. I believe some of the dads began to talk amongst themselves. Since I was quickly getting requests to babysit their children. I received calls from families I had never heard of. I chuckled at first, thinking, "If only the wives knew." They wouldn't know, however. A blow job here, a hand job there, and a fuck in the back seat. I quickly booked a large number of brats to sit and fathers to work over. I kept my mouth shut and told none of my friends. And I didn't want any of them to have any ideas and take away my horny, generous fathers. The college girls I hung out with often said that I was always busy babysitting. If only they knew.
I have an amazing thing going, and I'm not going to let it get out. I've even had a couple of dads send me gift cards. This dad I sit for has a massive cock. The first time we fucked, I wondered if it would fit. It required a lot of lube and some patience. He brought along a bottle since he knew he would need it. He said several women had told him it was practically impossible to get it in. Imagine driving around with lube in case you decide to cheat on your wife! Some of these guys' thinking processes are just hilarious. He said that he had fucked other college girls, but he had never wanted them as much as he did me.
I was an amazing fuck, and I knew it. That's why they were talking to the other dads, and my workload was increasing. I was so sexy that they couldn't keep it to themselves. He drove me home after I sat for him the other night. We drove into a dead-end street before he dropped me off. Our heavy breathing quickly fogged up the windows. I sucked his cock, and it was quite a mouthful. I stroked his shaft till he was hard before sliding my mouth onto his cock. And I opened my mouth as wide as I could to get as much down my throat as possible. He loved every second of it. Do you want to hear more about my slutty college stories?
Call me now at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Venus to hear more!
No comments:
Post a Comment